This Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato pizza is a delicious weeknight dinner your family will love.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, this means at no additional cost to you I may earn commission of you click through a link or make a purchase.
One of our family’s favorite things to do together (other than make cookies) is to make pizza. We we are using pre-made pizza dough it makes it really easy to get the littles involved in making dinner on a weeknight. Maybe it’s the idea of pizza on a weekday or it’s that they get to to pile on as many toppings as they would like.
Either way, making this pizza is a great way to stir up some weekday fun with the family. Using a pre-made dough not only makes it easy to get the family involved it also will save you time and energy. A pre-baked crust will save you even more time and should only take about 8 – 10 minutes in the oven. Following the directions on the package for proper cooking times.
Sometimes we use pre-made personal pizza crust but we’ve also used naan bread and pre-made cauliflower crusts to make our pizza. As always, you should make this recipe your own so use whatever type of crust you like. Substitute pork bacon for turkey bacon. If you don’t like romaine you can substitute iceberg lettuce or micro lettuce if you want to get fancy.
What You’ll Need
- small bowl
- baking sheet
- large bowl
Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 1/2 tbl spicy mustard
- 1 tbl mayo
- prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 large tomato sliced or diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Fry bacon strips in a large skillet over medium heat until brown. Then flip and do the same on the other side (about 3 minutes).
- Mix mustard and mayo together and spread over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over mustard then top with tomatoes and half of the bacon.
- Place pizza on large baking sheet or stone and bake in the oven until crust is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- In a small bowl mix mayo and lime juice.
- Lightly coat lettuce with mayo lime juice mixture.
- Once cooled top with lettuce.
Are you ready to make pizza tonight? I hope so, this such a delicious recipe that you might want to make more than one.
If you like this BLT Pizza recipe you might also like these fun bacon recipes.
From our family to yours and made with love.