These Keto-Friendly Chocolate Covered Almond Hearts are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat to make with your family. It’s only two ingredients, so even your littlest little one can join in on the family fun.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase an item. These purchases help to keep this content free. Please see our disclosure statement for more information.
Valentine’s Day is almost here, YAY!! Our little ones always get excited about the holidays (any holiday) and so in anticipation of Valentine’s Day our little ones wanted to make something special for their teachers.
When deciding on what to make with my children I try to always use a recipe that is easy and quick to make. With four young children I know I only have about 10 minutes to keep their attention. So, this is the perfect recipe for this family. It’s only 2 ingredients and it’s so easy and quick to make.
With only 2 ingredients and 25 minutes you could even whip this delicious treat up right before your littles or loved ones come home. As long as you can get your hands on a mini heart-shaped mold.
This recipe is made with sugar-free chocolate chips and almonds roasted with sea salt. I used these ingredients to keep the recipe super simple but extremely delicious. When you have 10 to 12 hands working in the kitchen the simpler the recipe the better.
What Makes it Family Friendly
- No stove necessary.
- Simple & Fun.
- Easy variation (for family members with food restrictions or allergies).
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- No measuring needed (the sugar-free bag of chocolate chips is the exact amount of chocolate chips needed to make this recipe).
A deliciously simple recipe means the whole family can join in on making it. Just make sure you have enough heart-shaped molds.
- coconut flakes
- almonds and coconut flakes
- dried strawberries
The possibilities for the different versions of this recipe are endless.
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Covered Almond Hearts
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Almond Hearts
- 1 – 1/2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted almonds with sea salt 52 almonds
- Use the microwave to melt the sugar-free chocolate chips. Place the chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl. Melt chocolate in 30-second increments, stir well after each 30 second increment until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Add chocolate to the bottom of the silicone mold then gently place 2 almonds in the mold and cover with additional chocolate.
- Gently tap the mold on the counter to make sure the almonds and chocolate have settled. Place mold on a baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Once chocolate and almonds have set up gently peel back the edge of the silicon mold and remove the chocolate.
Macros Per Chocolate Almond Heart
- 54 Calories
- 4 grams fat
- 1 net carb
- 1 gram protein
This keto-friendly chocolate-covered almond hearts recipe is fun to make and a great gift for teachers and friends.
If you like this as a delicious sweet treat you should also try these recipes …
I hope you have lots of fun making these keto-friendly almond covered chocolate hearts.