Whether drinks, apps or a main course you’ve got 10 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes you can make quickly and stress free.
This Sunday is Mother’s Day and whether you had planned to have brunch or not … It’s at your house. All of these recipes are easy and quick to make. 10 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes Because the secret to a successful Mother’s Day is a happy mom.
10 Delicious Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
1.Tomato Basil Bruschetta – This super easy bruschetta recipe is fail proof. Best of all it’s absolutely delicious. (Get The Recipe Here)
2. Nutella Belgian Waffles – Do I need to say anything more than Nutella? If so, how about Belgian Waffles. (Get The Recipe Here)
3. Blueberry Baked Donuts – I love recipes that are easy to make and OMG donuts in about 30 minutes. You can’t go wrong there. (Get The Recipe Here)
5. Waldorf Chicken Salad – Pick your roasted chicken up at your local grocery store and get to chopping to make this delicious and filling salad. (Get The Recipe Here)
6. Crab Cakes – Take this recipe and make mini crab cakes for your guests to nosh on through out brunch. (Get The Recipe Here)
7. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo – This creamy and delicious recipe is a filling and rich. The best part is that it is easy to make. (Get The Recipe Here)
8. Strawberry Lemonade Bellini – I love anything with strawberries. This bellini is just as sweet as it is effervescent. (Get the Recipe Here)
9.Black Berry Champagne Cocktail – It’s just not Mother’s Day without a champagne drink with some fruit in it. This Black berry Champagne Cocktail is delicious.
10. Quick Apple Crisp – This delicious dessert can be put together in minutes. It’s a great way to end your celebration. (Get The Recipe Here)
If you feeling overwhelmed just pick a couple of recipe you are comfort with execute with style. Mom will be happy you thought of her.