Edible Keto Cookie Dough Bites to be made and enjoyed by the whole family. Cooking together is a great way to strengthen the bonds of your family.
Yes, edible cookie dough. This is a cookie dough you can enjoy with the whole family even your littles, without worrying about them eating raw egg. That’s right, there’s no raw egg so you don’t have to worry if anyone grabs a handful to eat.
I want to enjoy the time I spend with my kids in the kitchen. So when I’m in the kitchen with my littles, I try to make sure the recipes are simple and had very few ingredients. If I can keep it simple then maybe we can make something delicious together and keep the mess to a minimum.
I’ve been looking for a sweet recipe hubby and I could enjoy on keto. But not just any recipe, one that the boys would be excited about too. These Edible keto Cookie Dough Bites are exactly that. There are just a couple of ingredients and the recipe is straight forward. And best of all no egg and no baking.
What You’ll Need
- large mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- silicon spatula
- plastic wrap
Edible Keto Cookie Dough Bites
Edible Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup swerve or honey (paleo)
- 1 cup almond four
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer (silicon spatula) to combine softened butter, vanilla and swerve until completely combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and sea salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mixing with a silicon spatula or hand mixer until the dough is moistened.
- Once the dough has come together, fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove the dough from fridge and use a small cookie scoop to make cookie bites. Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.
The littles had these with milk, hubby had his with and I had mine with red wine. In the end, we all enjoyed it in our own way and had a great time making it.
If you like this sweet recipe you might also like …