Love, love love a delicious pork shoulder. But sometimes we buy the biggest pork shoulder there is, which leaves a lot of leftover pork. And though we love pork, it’s nice to change it up a bit. So, leftover makeover to the rescue with these Sheet Pan Shredded Pork Nachos.
When hubby typically makes a pork shoulder it’s at least 5 to 7 pounds. And even though it’s absolutely delicious, after about two days I notice the littles aren’t eating as fiercely as they were when he first made it. Which means, it’s time to change it up a bit. That’s when I make pork nachos.
There are several things the littles can not seem to resist in my house no matter what – the trampoline, cookies, and chips. Which means that nachos are a great pick for any leftover makeover. Of course, I hold this one especially close to my heart because I “LOVE PORK SHOULDER!” That’s me shouting it from the rooftops just in case you didn’t know.
My suggestion is to make the base, tortillas chips, cheese, and pork. Keeping it simple allows everyone to make their pile of nachos whatever way they want. Let everyone pile on their favorite toppings and dig in.
What You’ll Need
Yup, that’s it! It’s all about the food baby!!
Sheet Pan Shredded Pork Nachos
Sheet Pan Shredded Prok Nachos
- tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded pork shoulder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Monterry jack cheese
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- Roman lettuce
- 1 cup green salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
Additional toppings – corn, black beans, onions, pickled jalapenos and avocados
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, arrange tortilla chips in an even layer and top with shredded cheddar and Monterey cheese. Then top with leftover shredded pork and sprinkle with cumin
- Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until chips are crisps and cheese until melted.
- Serve topped with your favorites.
Yummy yum, yum, yum yum yum!! My littles loved these sheet pan pork nachos and inhaled it right away.